200+ Digital Nomad Tools and Resources
That Will Save You Time, Money, and Headaches
Over the past 5 years traveling the world, I’ve spent countless hours hunting for shortcuts to save money and make digital nomad life easier.
These shortcuts often come in the form of free time-saving tools and resources. If you are a digital nomad not using these tools, you are making life harder than it needs to be.
I’m talking about things like:
- The exact apps, tools, and services I used to bootstrap my online business for practically zero dollars
- My #1 trick for never paying ATM fees while traveling
- The “buddy method” that eliminates transaction fees when clients pay you
- My go-to set of free graphic design tools that enable complete design noobs to create professional-looking graphics
- The top places I landed gigs as a brand new freelancer with zero experience
- The easiest tool for keeping a travel budget and managing money on the road.
- My arsenal of resources for finding dirt cheap flights and accommodation
- The little-known language-learning app (better than DuoLingo) I use to sharpen my language skills and make friends with locals all over the world—many of whom I eventually visit for some incredible cultural experiences
- The essential tools every digital nomad should be using to stay productive and organized on the road
- And tons more (200+ tools total)
In addition to saving you money, I guarantee you’ll save at least an hour (and likely many hours) with my tool kit. If you think your time is worth at least $25 an hour—and I sure hope you do—then this should be a no-brainer.
Risk-Free Guarantee: If you feel like the time-savings, money-savings, and convenience of these tools do not justify the cost of this tool kit, I will happily give you a 100% refund. No questions asked.
Travel Lifestyle Toolkit –
What types of tools are included?
The toolkit is split up into 20 sections that each focus on a different aspect of digital nomad life:
- Staying productive
- Getting organized
- Managing your website
- Crushing SEO
- Marketing like a boss
- Mastering social media
- Building your brand
- Design for non-designers
- Finding work and landing clients
- Locking down your data
- Leveling up your writing
- Communicating with clients
- Managing money
- Surviving legal stuff
- Traveling like a pro
- Finding accommodation
- Learning languages
- Taking care of yourself
- Forging relationships
- Books to read
Depending on your travel job (and in some cases, your nationality), it’s unlikely you’ll need to use all 200+ tools on this list—that’s not the point. The point is to discover a handful of new resources that:
(1) Free up a few extra hours each week so you can shut the laptop early and enjoy life.
(2) Save you enough money to justify the cost of the toolkit (many times over).
If you can do that, then this toolkit is a success!
(If not—which is doubtful—I’ll happily refund you.)
You really have nothing to lose.
Do you want to do digital nomad life the easy way, or the hard way?
Cheers to working smarter, not harder 🍻
See you on the inside!
Travel Lifestyle Toolkit –